miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

OPVS LEVIATHAN "I:O:I"


  OPVS LEVIATHAN  
  "I:O:I"  
 *Digipak Cd 2012 out now*  

When the final days become....
The great Dragon arrive over the earth
The Andes legacy emerge again in the ancient highlands.
I:O:I arrive and unleash the firestorm
that destroyed all trace of false 
dogmas and weak slaves.
Here is the call of the Dragon...

Limited deluxe edition digipak to 666 handnumbered copies

www.opvsleviathan.com
  orders to:  
   +++MIGHTY HORDES PRODUCTIONS +++
mightyhordes@mightyhordes.commightyhordes@hotmail.com

MIGHTY HORDES PRODUCTIONSP.O. BOX 30032
C.P. 28080 MADRID - SPAIN
www.mightyhordes.com
www.myspace.com/mightyhordesproductions

+++ DRACO IGNIS COMEDENS +++

                                
           

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario